TST Interactive

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Divas

I think I don't need any "VH1 Divas Live" albums to listen the queens of pop, rock, R&B, soul, latin, alternative together, anymore; because today I created a special "Divas" compilation for myself and there are more female mega stars in my CD. Of course, I had to eliminate divas like Dido, Barbara Streisand, Kate Bush, Macy Gray, Lene Marlin, Jessica Simpson, Anne Marie David, Brandy, Chaka Khan, Jennifer Paige, Melanie C, Nelly Furtado, Roberta Flack, Samantha Fox, Natalie Imbruglia because of 80 minutes limitation of an audio CD. However, I think I chose the greatest voices and female stars. Here is the list of the divas and their songs.

1- ARETHA FRANKLIN - Natural Woman
2- DIANA ROSS - Upside Down
3- TONI BRAXTON - Unbreak My Heart
4- MARIAH CAREY & WHITNEY HOUSTON - When You Believe
5- TINA TURNER - What's Love Got To Do With It
6- ANASTACIA - I'm Outta Love
7- JANET JACKSON - I Get Lonely
8- AALIYAH - We Need a Resolution
9- JENNIFER LOPEZ - Love Don't Cost a Thing
10-SHAKIRA - Objection (Tango)
11-MADONNA & BRITNEY SPEARS - Me Against The Music (Rishi Rich's Desi Kulcha Remix)
12-CHRISTINA AGUILERA & PINK & LIL' KIM & MYA & MISSY ELLIOT - Lady Marmalade
13-CHER - It's In His Kiss (The Shoop Shoop Song)
14-BJÖRK - It's Oh So Quiet
15-SINEAD O'CONNOR - Nothing Compares 2 U
16-ALANIS MORISETTE - One Hand in my Pocket
17-JOAN OSBORNE - One of Us
18-NORAH JONES - Come Away With Me
19-CELINE DION & GLORIA ESTEFAN & SHANIA TWAIN & CAROLE KING - You've Got a Friend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home