TST Interactive

Monday, November 27, 2006

MP3 - ATRAC3PLUS ARCHIVE FULL ALBUMS

You know that one of my favorite things is doing music archive. You see my cassettes, CD's, music VCD's, music DVD's, music VHS's and records at http://www11.brinkster.com/turgay/archive.htm when I update it... (The list is not updated since 10.12.2005 . I've bought many new materials. When I update it, you'll see it in the same link)
Unfortunately, I'm not a very rich person. Of course, I'm not poor, too. That's why I buy hundreds of casettes, CD's, etc. However, sometimes I have to copy albums from my friends, relatives, etc. That's not right, I know, but everyone does it. I'm a good music purchaser even I've got 84 albums in MP3 and Atrac3Plus format. I guess I have to remind you that my original albums are nearly 600 and some albums of the new list of 84 albums, are from our family's music archive. I mean some of them are original materials in our house. I seperated my own casettes, CD's from family archive. You saw them in http://www11.brinkster.com/turgay/archive.htm . This time, you'll see my MP3 - Atrac3Plus full albums list. This list is updated today (27.11.2006). When I add new albums to this list or remove some of them because of buying them, you'll see a new list in the future but I don't know when. This is today's list:


1- MARIAH CAREY- The Remixes
2- EREN KAZIM AKAY – Turkuaz Patlıcan
3- MAVİ SAKAL – Kan Kokusu
4- PETER GABRIEL – Up
5- R.E.M. – Automatic For The People
6- TEOMAN – Best Of Teoman
7- THE CURE – Blood Flowers
8- VARIOUS – Only You Compilation
9- PRODIGY – Always Outnumbered Never Outgunned
10- PRODIGY – The Fat Of The Land
11- PRODIGY – Music For The Jilted Generation
12- ANNA VISSI – Re!
13- BEETHOVEN/ROSSINI/WAGNER/GLINKA/SMETANA/NICOLAI – Grosse Ouvertüren
14- ELVIS PRESLEY – Elvis is Back
15- ENSEMBLE BELLA MUSICA, WIEN (MICHAEL DITTRICH) – Wien, 1850 J. STRAUSS/DIABELLI/LANNER
16- FRANCIS LAI – Love Moods
17- JOHANN STRAUSS – Geschichten Aus Dem Wienerwald
18- Lollipops
19- M. CHEVALIER PLAYS FAMOUS MELODIES OF LOVE – Pan d’ Amour Vol. 2
20- MANTOVANI – Live At The Festival Hall
21- MUNİR NURETTİN SELÇUK – Türk Musikisi’nin Unutulmayan Bestecileri/3
22- PARLIAMENT JAZZ – Lionel Hampton With Dexter Gordon
23- PAUL ANKA – Gold
24- POWER FM 100 – This is Greece
25- TSCHAIKOWSKY/LISZT/VERDI/SMETANA/DVORAK/WAGNER – Zauber Der Romantik
26- VARIOUS – Les Plus Grands Succès De La Country Music
27- VARIOUS – Nostalgie de France
28- MARIAH CAREY – Mariah Carey
29- HANDE YENER - Aşk Kadın Ruhundan Anlamıyor
30- METALLICA – Black Album
31- MADONNA – Dear Jessie
32- MADONNA – Nothing Fails
33- KIRAÇ – Bir İstanbul Masalı
34- KIRAÇ – Zaman
35- KIRAÇ – Kayıp Şehir
36- REDD – 50/50
37- DÜŞ SOKAĞI SAKİNLERİ – Yaşadıkça
38- MURAT ÇELİK – Su Düşleri
39- ESMERAY – Unutama Beni / Unutmadık Seni
40- FEDON – Aşığınım
41- CANDAN ERÇETİN – Melek
42- THE FOREIGNER – Double Vision
43- THE FOREIGNER – 4
44- THE FOREIGNER – Head Games
45- THE FOREIGNER – Foreigner
46- THE FOREIGNER – Agent Provocateur
47- THE FOREIGNER – Unusual Heat Atlantic
48- QUEEN – Ballads
49- QUEEN – Greatest Hits I
50- QUEEN – Greatest Hits II
51- QUEEN – Greatest Hits III
52- QUEEN – Greatest Hits IV
53- QUEEN – Live at the Wembley
54- QUEEN – London Symphony Orchestra
55- QUEEN – Royal Philharmonic Orchestra
56- QUEEN – The Music Of Queen
57- YES – The Yes Album
58- YES – Close To The Edge
59- YES – Relayer
60- YES – Tormato
61- YES – Drama
62- YES – Big Generator
63- YES – Friends and Relatives
64- YES – Anderson Buford Wakeman Howe
65- YES – Affirmative The Yes Solo Album
66- JETHRO TULL – This Was
67- JETHRO TULL – Stand Up
68- JETHRO TULL – Benefit
69- JETHRO TULL – Aqualung
70- JETHRO TULL – Thick as a Brick
71- JETHRO TULL – A Passion Play
72- JETHRO TULL – War Child
73- JETHRO TULL – Minstrel in the Gallery
74- JETHRO TULL – Too Old To Rock’n Roll Too Young To Die
75- JETHRO TULL – Songs From The Wood
76- JETHRO TULL – Heavy Horses
77- JETHRO TULL – Stormwatch
78- JETHRO TULL – Rock Island
79- JETHRO TULL – J-Tull Dot Com
80- BRITNEY SPEARS – In The Zone
81- LEVENT YÜKSEL – Aşkla
82- DA BOTTOM – Feels So Good When You’re Gone
83- PRINCE – Musicology
84- REGINE SPEKTOR – Begin to Hope

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home