TST Interactive

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Unforgettable Songs of My Childhood

At the moment, I live emotional seconds, because I listen to an audio CD which I've just made. In this compilation, there are my favorite songs which I used to listen when I was a child. This is not from the eye of present "TST". This is from the past, the child "TST".

1- Yakari Theme
2- He-man Theme
3- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Theme
4- STEVIE WONDER – Happy Birthday To You
5- PIPPO FRANCO - Chi Chi Chi - Co Co Co
6- Charles in Charge Theme
7- Golden Girls Theme
8- GYPSY KINGS – Djobi Djoba
9- AL BANO & ROMINA POWER – Felicita
10- Knight Rider Theme
11- AXEL F – Beverly Hills Cop (Techno Remix)
12- VISAGE – Fade To Grey
13- SAMANTHA FOX – I Wanna Have Some Fun
14- SABRINA – Boys Boys Boys
15- SANDRA – Maria Magdalena
16- CC CATCH – Strangers By Night
17- OPUS – Live is Life
18- MILLI VANILLI – Girl You Know It’s True
19- MADONNA – Causing a Commotion
20- ERASURE – Chorus
21- DR. ALBAN – Hello Africa
22- NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK – Games
23- MICHAEL JACKSON – Smooth Criminal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home